Sunday, July 27, 2014

Unexpected Delay

I started a month-long series of posts for my long-running series, Books of Interest by Writers of Color, in honor of #diverselit and #WeNeedDiverseBooks after the early part of healing from surgery. One week in, unfortunately, I must take a week's hiatus because I've developed a post-surgical problem that requires me to keep my right arm elevated until I receive a custom-made compression sleeve. This means I can keep writing on the current novel by longhand, but can't use the computer.

So check back in a week for posts about Marjorie Agosin, Allison Hedge Coke, Richard Vargas, Frances Washburn, and more.

Later Note: And even more unexpectedly, I'm having more surgery August 4th, so my hiatus from this series will be longer than I'd thought. My apologies.

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected development, but it is good that you're taking care of it. We'll be here when you are ready to resume the series—which I love!

    ReplyDelete